• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Condor SS spin lock .25, scope, case, pellets

Classified Status
NLA

MI_Yeti

Oct 19, 2015
Michigan, United States
For sale is my AirForce condor ss spin loc in .25. Bone stock. I have the box, all paper work and the tools. Been collecting dust in my safe for years. I lost interest in it after deer hunting with my dragon claw.

It includes a soft case, 3 tins of pellets(one about half gone, all the pellets ever through it), a pellet holder on the tank, UTG 30mm tall scope rings, and a center point 4-12x44 scope. The scope is a refurb from field supply and was in ugly shape. Lots of sticker residue, probably from scope rings. I can't stand the 30mm scope tube(its a boat anchor), so I cleaned it up and stuck it on the condor after I used the 1" tube scope that was on it instead. I honestly do not know if it holds zero, so it's a freebie.

$525 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal or USPS money order. Price is firm. No trades. FTF sale near Portage MI also ok.

(this is listed on other airgun forums as well. I use the same screen name on all of em) Not currently listed anywhere else

KIMG1156.JPG

Last edited: