Congratulations and thanks to Jeffrey Hernández

Jeffery Hernandez is an amazing person. He not only just achieved this outstanding accomplishment, but took the time to help 2 other shooters (myself included) repair their rifles. Thank you Jeffery! Good things come to good people! Congratulations!
I've had tons of help so the least I could do is give back a little.
I am always happy to help.

Jeff.

Fantastic Shooting Jeff
It was a pleasure to watch when and when you do not shoot!
Mike
edit I did notice that you tap your foot throughout the match..does the foot tapping time your shots? or is that a nervous habit?
your upper body is staying very still, but your lower half is tapping like a drummer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jeffhernandez
Fantastic Shooting Jeff
It was a pleasure to watch when and when you do not shoot!
Mike
edit I did notice that you tap your foot throughout the match..does the foot tapping time your shots? or is that a nervous habit?
your upper body is staying very still, but your lower half is tapping like a drummer
Maybe a bad habit trying to calm down and not rush too mucg into a string of 10s.
Sometimes you shoots a couple 10s in a row and don't pay attention to the flags change, then a terrible 8 shows up horizontally speaking.
You have to use whatever suits you best.

Congrats! What speed is your HPX 30 cal shooting?
There is not magical speed my friend.
I used to chase speed years ago.
The temperatures in Phoenix were so high this year that both the 22 and the 30 were shooting at least 20fps higher than normal (990fps and 930fps) Still accurate but I strongly believe the 22 could have been prone to spirals at that speed at 100.
The 50gr AEAs are very accurate at a wide variety of speeds.