Congratulations to Paul Cray for his performance at the Finger Lakes GP!

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
Great job by Paul Cray this past weekend at the Finger Lakes field target Grand Prix event. This was a 2 day match with a total of 120 shots. Paul was 3 points down after day one, but kept his head in the game to come back on Sunday and win the event via shoot off. Paul's match high total was 113. Piloting a 12 fpe rifle to middle of the long targets in the wind is a daunting task, but Paul made it look easy. He's Finger Lakin' good. 😀

Awesome job, Paul....and thanks for counting on Thomas rifles to back up your talent!

Mike

Attach0.jpeg

Attach0.jpeg

Great job by Paul Cray this past weekend at the Finger Lakes field target Grand Prix event. This was a 2 day match with a total of 120 shots. Paul was 3 points down after day one, but kept his head in the game to come back on Sunday and win the event via shoot off. Paul's match high total was 113. Piloting a 12 fpe rifle to middle of the long targets in the wind is a daunting task, but Paul made it look easy. He's Finger Lakin' good. 😀

Awesome job, Paul....and thanks for counting on Thomas rifles to back up your talent!

Mike

View attachment 484107

View attachment 484106
Thanks Mike! Always feel confident when I have my Thomas! "Finger Laking' good? Very clever! LOL

Mike

View attachment 484107

View attachment 484106
Paul, as usual is smoking the field. Great shooting brother....BC

Reactions: PaulCray67
Paul, as usual is smoking the field. Great shooting brother....BC
Excellent shooting Paul be careful not to Peak too early for we want you to win the Worlds again in AZ in November. Been about 18 years since your last title and I wish you the best! Hope to see you in Rockville, Ct this weekend.

Would also Love to see how some of the other classes faired. We are seeing much less match reports on here then we use to. More clubs are using their own club websites to display their match results but still advertise their events on the main FT Forums (Airgun Warriors and Nation)

Reactions: PaulCray67 and BSJ
Excellent shooting Paul be careful not to Peak too early for we want you to win the Worlds again in AZ in November. Been about 18 years since your last title and I wish you the best! Hope to see you in Rockville, Ct this weekend.

Would also Love to see how some of the other classes faired. We are seeing much less match reports on here then we use to. More clubs are using their own club websites to display their match results but still advertise their events on the main FT Forums (Airgun Warriors and Nation)
Be great to catch up!! Yeah seems most clubs use social media for match reports etc. I know I do. I don't do these forums anymore....too many keyboard warriors.