• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Cool gun

Classified Status
NLA

PasadenaMike

Aug 28, 2022
Pasadena, CA
I’m selling my almost new gun that’s barely shot. No time to shoot. This has the new REPRX regulator. Comes with original box and everything it came with plus an Edgun pellet loader. This has the grip with the tools inside. I’ve changed the gauge to a Wika analog gauge because the digital one was crap. Bought originally from Edgun west couple months ago. I’ve shot maybe 100 pellets. With the current tune as it came from Edgun west she’s shooting about 880 with the 10.34 pellets. No leaks no problems. Please watch videos of this gun if you’re not familiar or have never owned or handled the L2 platform. Asking $1900 shipped. PayPal f&f only please. I will send UPS within CONUS and an adult signature will be required.

Last edited: