Covering up rear iron sight holes-HW30S

Man look over at gta german gate. They show little rubber/ plastic insert caps you can get maybe at a home depot / lowes hoge poge isle bins.

Somthing like this or cap screw or set screw , ECT

Example
th-3150651360.jpg

Nice brass plugs
th-2555072474.jpg

Last edited:
Don't bother. I have seven or eight scoped or peep sighted Weihauch rifles. Only one has a Beeman specific blanking plate. The rest have empty holes. Shoot it enough and you won't even see the holes anymore. The only gun I notice as irregular is the one with the Beeman blanking plate.

Trust me. I'm extremely OCD. If I can get by this, you can. IMO all the other options are uglier than leaving the holes empty. After a while you won't even see the holes.
Ymmv. But shoot it regularly for six months and I guarantee the holes disappear. If they don't you're not shooting enough.

Last edited:
😅was the sight necessary to remove?🤷‍♂️
I think....
All of my break barrels with open sights...still have the rear osight installed*some I have removed the front for a moderator adapter, but rear sight stays(so I dont lose the parts🥴)
some of them needed the rear sight lowered all of the way down to clear scope sight picture

...if any of you folks are machinists or have a lathe, I'll give you (freebie) the die (M5x0.5) to make up the correct screws. The Weihrauch originals were phosphated steel, but 5mm brass rod is easier to work with. The difficult part is placing the slots correctly!..Die is Chinese, but good enough for the purpose using brass...