• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

coyotes almost got whiskers and daisy time for war

Yotos don't come anywhere close to the fenced part of my property. They did when we first moved in 4 years ago but a few blasts of air from my.25 Sumatra and they know not to come around. By the way, I 💕 dachshunds! I've only got 1 right now but use to breed them. Had a few champion in the show ring. Not by us but the people who bought them.

UPDATE A COYOTE ATTACKED NEIGHBORS KID HE IS IN EMERGENCY ROOM
So here is update I set up thermal on my EVOL and I went to cock gun and some reason gun would not cock , I went inside to take apart \my EVOL 30 to see why it wont stay cocked ,, My neighbor has a few little kids and a playground , When I went inside to work on my Evol , Apparently My neighbors grandmother was taking out a small child to the playground ,and when he went to go on slide he saw coyote , the grandma was on other side of playunit and she didnt see it , the kid ran and sais doggie and it grabbed his leg I ran out the yote ran off but the childs leg was bleeding here is footage of this yote , I just put the therml on my Edgun R5M 22 and loaded it withmy 36 grain MP slugs IM ready now if any shows they toast If gun cocked I would of taken this one out geeze , I feel so bad but when I walked in with my Evol I did not see them outside or I would of told them go in the house , I warned all neighbors now , if you see images of my thermal you can see the coyote was on otherside of playground .
photo-77.jpg
photo-78.jpg
photo-79.jpg
photo-80.jpg
photo-81.jpg

There is no better feeling when being confronted with a challenge to your family, that you do not have to find a solution, as you have already predicted the scenario, acquired the tools and tested the execution. This my friend is the role we are built for; and may your lead fly true on your next encounter!

Well this "man" isn't cut out for it!