CP 99 Compact

I bought this version. A bit more expensive, and apparently difficult to find now. The trigger is a bit hard, but overall, the gun works well, more accurate than any other co2 gun that I have, even as short as it is. It's the Pellet shooter, not the BB version. Notice the vertical split in the center of the slide. This is where it opens to insert the round magazine. It holds air well, have not had a single problem with it.

1669855680415.png

Mike

I bought this version. A bit more expensive, and apparently difficult to find now. The trigger is a bit hard, but overall, the gun works well, more accurate than any other co2 gun that I have, even as short as it is. It's the Pellet shooter, not the BB version. Notice the vertical split in the center of the slide. This is where it opens to insert the round magazine. It holds air well, have not had a single problem with it.

View attachment 309890

Mike
Yea ,that's sort of a rare one. I figured out my issue, if the barrel is pointed downward, at all, the bb will just fall out. According to some research, it is just the way some of these are designed, everything is fine with the gun, so I just moved all my targets up a little above level👍 works like a dream,and is surprisingly accurate