• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun Cricket 2 vs. Veteran 2

Well thanks for all the feedback and opinions guys. At this point I’m leaning towards a Cricket .22 tactical 45.
Some of the critters you are looking to take with this rifle would be grateful of you using a .25 in order to shorten their suffer.

Vulcan 3 700 mm .25 Cal with .29 grain NSA slugs is something unbeatable for all distance shots, from 20 to 200 yards.

All other air rifles, and I mean ALL, envy the accuracy of this rifle at very long distance ..... And 76.5 fpe on a .25 Cal is amazing. Coyotes are not big for this combination of power.

But if you would like to buy many PCP's, no problem...... We have already gone that path.

Some of the critters you are looking to take with this rifle would be grateful of you using a .25 in order to shorten their suffer.

Vulcan 3 700 mm .25 Cal with .29 grain NSA slugs is something unbeatable for all distance shots, from 20 to 200 yards.

All other air rifles, and I mean ALL, envy the accuracy of this rifle at very long distance ..... And 76.5 fpe on a .25 Cal is amazing. Coyotes are not big for this combination of power.

But if you would like to buy many PCP's, no problem...... We have already gone that path.
Of course I want to buy many pcps😁 I already have 2. I just want my first high end gun. But of course I need something else for hunting fox maybe with night vision….. the list goes on but the money doesn’t

Reactions: Dairyboy
@OneAcreFarmer I picked up a Cricket 2 Tactical 45 that was tuned by @zx10wall and it is a tack driver. It is extremely quiet and it is my "truck gun" now and will easily out shoot me. It's light and compact enough to haul around the woods and gets a great shot count. It's definitely for small game and plinking. As @Emu said, "We have already gone that path" with more guns!:giggle:

From what I've seen I don't think you can go wrong with either. Personally I'm a tube gun guy and find bottles too large and cumbersome for a good hunting gun. Ive had a Cricket 2 and Mini Carbine and even a Cricket Compact but for some reason none fit me well. Taipan has my vote. But Vet 1s for me personally. Have owned Crickets, Uragans, Vulcan 3, R5Ms and Taipans. Many other high end guns. I find Taipans very hard to beat for my uses. Something about them just screams quality, precision and refinement.

Anyways not trying to throw another one into the mix but Uragans are very nice also. I'd choose one over a Cricket personally. The slimmer bottles give them a better feel for carrying.

1718289129293.png

From AOA's website

• Love
Reactions: OneAcreFarmer