• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Cricket .35 , Daystate Huntsman xl .22

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling a few airguns I don't shoot much.
1) Cricket 35 cal. with discover scope and hard case. I rebuilt this last year and tuned it to shoot 120 fpe with JSB 81 gr. It has a power plenum, weaker valve spring + a stiffer hammer spring and custom cheek rest. The shroud has an aftermarket end cap which is epoxied in (purchased it like this). Its not prefect as the price reflects but reliable and holds air. Comes with seal kit, a few parts- $675 + shipping.

2) Daystate Huntsman Regal xl .22 non regulated w/ Discover scope. Earlier this year I also went through this gun and replaced all the seals plus a few parts, tuned at 30 fpe. . Comes with scope and hard case. Nothing wrong with it and holds air, includes seals and a few parts - 2 mags. Not pristine condition with minor cosmetic faults- $500 plus shipping.

Only trade I would consider is the new Cricket 2 Tactical 60 in .30. - plus $ on my end.

cricket 9mm.jpg

daystate 22 1.jpg

cricket 9mm 2.jpg

daystate 22 2.jpg

cricket 9mm 3.jpg

daystate 3.jpg