• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Cricket Carbine .25

Classified Status
SOLD

wolfmangreg

Feb 17, 2022
Cold Spring, Kentucky
Like new Cricket Carbine in .25. Only one tin through it. Charlie Frear at Georgia Airguns tuned this one, & it's set up for 34 grain King Heavies at 895- still some hammer spring left, so it can go higher if desired. Getting 43 regulated shots from a 250 bar fill. Two magazines, o-ring kit, fill probe included (scope & rings not included).

Did a little write up about it (& the .22 version) here:
https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/the-cricket-twins.1270086/

Like this one just as much as the .22 (which will go to the grave with me), but realizing more & more that I just don't have much use for a .25. Nothing I hunt or pest requires it, & rarely do any shooting past ~60 yards. Every time I shoot in the backyard, gravitating toward the .22.
PM me if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to get all the photos you want tonight.
Will only ship CONUS. PayPal, Venmo, or money order.

$1100 shipped & insured FedEx. Have 17 tins of 34 grain pellets as well (16 JSB MKII, 1 FX), $280 additional if you want them otherwise will sell separate.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers. No trades except will consider partial trade for JSB .177, 10.34 grain pellets.

PXL_20220721_213505096 (1).jpg

Last edited: