• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Cricket II Tactical, 450 or 600mm, .22 cal With Steve Corcoran Custom Stock (You Choose!)

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
*** 60 in the Brown Stock (as shown in the pic) is now SOLD ***

I absolutely love these guns. I shot one at our weekly shoot last week (600mm) and the other one at the shoot today (450mm), and they are both great to shoot, accurate and shoot many mags without the need for refilling (I kept checking the air, and it was fine). I fill them to ~270 bar.

As you can see in the pics, the 450 is wearing a green Steve Corcoran stock, and for the 600 the color has gray and browns. I think that these stocks really transform the C2Tact's, but the buyer will also get the OEM wood stock as well. As well as the OEM manual, fill probe and 2 OEM magazines.

Neither gun will come with scope, mounting rings or bipod for the listed price - just what is specified above.

Either gun can be had in either color, so if you like the green or gray better, but that stock is not on the length you want, I will swap.

Guns are currently shooting 18.13's @ 890 fps average (450) or 25.39's @ 886 fps average (600). Both are very accurate and have low ES's and small SD's over multiple magazines.

For my needs (90% backyard plinking) I enjoy shooting one just as much as the other - I just don't need both. So that is why I am making one available to buy.

Asking $1,195 shipped CONUS, with payment via PP 'Friends'.

Let me know if you would like additional pics, but both guns are really clean, without blemishes.

I will have limited internet access this weekend, so please don't be mad if I don't get back to you immediately on Sat or Sun.

Thanks, Tom
IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Elis5173