• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Cricket Tactical 2 25cal 60 $1100

Classified Status
SOLD

Florida_Man

Jun 7, 2021
Fort Pierce, fl
My Cricket is barely used 3-4 tins of 34gr and 3 sleeves of hybrids. It’s a very accurate rifle and setup to shoot JSB varieties of the 34 gr, I used the FX brand. It has 4 magazines and two fill probes. It still has the original box and seal kit. It is the natural wood color. Aside from the wear from attaching a bipod, the rifle is like new. Comes in original box. I bought it new from Georgia Airguns. The rifle came with the pistol grip that would slightly move side to side. I talked to Charlie Frear and he suggest bedding the grip with epoxy. I followed all his directions and its a solid rifle now.

$1100 shipped CONUS
This is the lowest I’ll list it, it’s a great deal.

I can send more photos to anyone interested

It’s just too much rifle for my backyard use. Newborn son so my yard is as far as I can go to shoot.

Last edited: