Crosman Crosman 1322 and m4-177

I have a question about something I'm thinking about doing. I currently have a Crosman 1322, and I ordered the flat top piston and valve to get more fps with fewer bombs, but I was wanting to go further. I was reading comments about someone recommending putting the Crosman m4-177 tube on the Crosman 1322, but without further details.
Getting straight to the point, I want to try putting her tube in my Crosman 1322, in theory I would need fewer pumps to get more fps, but my question is, if they are compatible, and if it would be worth it on the flat top valve or would it be better on a RP valve?

so, anytime you have an idea you need to go and look at the parts diagrams and in this case that would be at Crosman
the biggest problem i see is how you would use the 1322 grip frame with the M4 tube and that would be just the start
you would be trying to make a new gun out of parts and then make all the parts you need to merry from those two guns
and then everything that would not work you would have to make and the R&D work after that
the bottom line is, it would madness to try

Reactions: Rayan51
so, anytime you have an idea you need to go and look at the parts diagrams and in this case that would be at Crosman
the biggest problem i see is how you would use the 1322 grip frame with the M4 tube and that would be just the start
you would be trying to make a new gun out of parts and then make all the parts you need to merry from those two guns
and then everything that would not work you would have to make and the R&D work after that
the bottom line is, it would madness to try
I ended up giving up on the idea, it really isn't worth it, the 1322 would no longer be a 1322, besides it would be a lot of work and there would still be a chance of it not working out.

I have the 1322.

Mine is completely stock. It's fun.

If I mod anything I just want more speed.
i only have the buckrail moderator on it and a steel breech. still fun though. my notos took up all my modding attention when i got it. i might have to revisit the 1322 to add power. i’d like to have a higher power pumper.