Crosman 1701P with Steve Corcoran Grips

Hello everyone,

Just received the Steve Corcoran Wood Grips for my Crosman 1701P Silhouette and they feel so good in my hand. The photos do not do justice to how beautiful they are and all of the curves and the refinement of the wood. Also they really dress up the Pistol.

ThomasT
Crosman 1701P Silhouette.10.4.jpg
Crosman 1701P Silhouette.10.5.jpg

Hello everyone,

Just received the Steve Corcoran Wood Grips for my Crosman 1701P Silhouette and they feel so good in my hand. The photos do not do justice to how beautiful they are and all of the curves and the refinement of the wood. Also they really dress up the Pistol.

ThomasT
View attachment 324632View attachment 324633
Just WOW! They really make that pistol look handsome. Hope it shoots as well as it looks! 😅🤣😂🤪

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello @rsfrid ,

Boy Ross if I still could shoot freehand this would be the ticket. Even with the Bi-pod hanging off the front of the barrel, it still feels great in my hand. I just might remove the Bi-pod and go shoot up the back yard :ROFLMAO:

ThomasT

Lookin' good ThomasT! A little wood really warms up the looks of that gun! Mine will be a few weeks, but I cannot wait.
Hello @rcarlisle

You are so right, a Pistol just looks so much better with wood grips, but these are not only functional they are just plain beautiful. It's hard for me to put the Pistol down, but I am headed outside to do some plinking.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

OK I changed my mind and set up my 10-meter range and shot a lot of various targets. I am attaching two photos, the first one I messed around zeroing the scope and then hit almost every one of the 10's. Then I shot 20 rounds into one hole on the next target. Not too bad for an old geezer

ThomasT
Crosman 1701P Silhouette.6.6.jpg
Crosman 1701P Silhouette.6.7.jpg

Very nice Thomas, they look great. I have similar on one of my 2300’s. Amazing how much better they shoot too, isn’t it?
Hello @cjtamu

You are so right, the Pistol feels so good in my hand and very solid ( little to no movement ) on the benchrest. Pellet goes where you want it too, and that is good (y)

ThomasT

Reactions: beerthief and Moog
Hello everyone

Starting shooting paper targets in my indoor range early this morning. Using my Crosman 1701P Silhouette .177cal, I shot a lot of various targets and decided to shoot the General Target. Did not shoot it as well as @rsfrid Ross shot his the other day but still very pleased with how accurate this Pistol is shooting. Bye the way, this is with the new Grips and there is no question that the Grips have improved my accuracy.

ThomasT

Crosman 1701P Silhouette.7.jpg

WOW !! you made me look at his site again (read drool) really makes me want to buy a silver streak .
Hello @beerthief

It is so nice now days to make a purchase and the product actually exceed your expectation of the quality. Not trying to over do it, but these grips a exceptionally nice. Shooting today it came to me that my hand felt like it was in a glove, the way it fits so perfectly around the grip. I have already shot almost 500 rounds down the barrel of this Pistol.

ThomasT

Reactions: beerthief
Hello @beerthief

It is so nice now days to make a purchase and the product actually exceed your expectation of the quality. Not trying to over do it, but these grips a exceptionally nice. Shooting today it came to me that my hand felt like it was in a glove, the way it fits so perfectly around the grip. I have already shot almost 500 rounds down the barrel of this Pistol.

ThomasT
+1. My favorite thing about the grips I bought is how easy it is to repeat hand and trigger position. Same spot, every time. His grips are sized and he shows you how to measure your hand to get the right ones.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT