Crosman Crosman 22xx platform, flat or flatter triggers?

but neither the trigger shoes or TKO 1911 style trigger will work in the 1701P grip frame
the 1701P trigger is wider and the trigger is different than the 2240 trigger and all of that was though about in my first post
I installed the two stage trigger grip frame on a 2289 (I believe its the same as the 1701P) and installed a trigger shoe on with no problem :unsure:.

you know that there is a Marauder rifle and pistol both have vastly different triggers you want the straight trigger off the rifle but no one has done that
the R&D work would be timely and the need would be small if you want what you want, break out the tools
the golden age of the 2240 has come and gone
rework a 1701P trigger and there will be one of 2 outcomes you will succeed or you will fail it is called tinkering

no i have 3 triggers here one in the 1701p grip frame, one a stock 2240 trigger and a roller trigger from Cothran
you will note how the Cothran trigger is a bit straighter and i do believe he has one for the 1701P but you would need to email him
now the frame dictates the trigger shape but you could add 7 to 10 mm of material to make the 1701P trigger straight and or less deep
a mock up of a piece of plastic or wood as a test would be easy and then a piece of aluminum or steel could follow and a person with a 3D printer could make one very easy
thumbnail_IMG_4573.jpg

Reactions: Bramezy