Crosman Crosman 362 Multi-Pump Pellet Rifle Barrel and Air tube outside diameters?

Hello All,
Can anybody measure and post these sizes for me? My cousin has a 362 that I would like to 3D print a Picatinny Rail and Moderator for. I have some 1322 files that I believe that I can adjust, but need actual sizes. I do not have the rifle in hand and his digital caliper is fluctuating a Lot. I would like to have them ready to install next week when he stops by.
TIA, Keith

Thank you very much!
I found this “Crosman 1377 Picatinny rail“ on Thingiverse that I made 175% longer out of PET G to end up with a tight .436 diameter hole through. Reamed it to 7/16 with a drill bit. Should work Good. I only ran the infill at 20% but should go to 50% next time after we check the fit.

IMG_3944.jpeg

I found this “Crosman 1377 Picatinny rail“ on Thingiverse that I made 175% longer out of PET G to end up with a tight .436 diameter hole through. Reamed it to 7/16 with a drill bit. Should work Good. I only ran the infill at 20% but should go to 50% next time after we check the fit.

View attachment 493686
this picture looks like you plan to slide this part over the barrel ? isn't the barrel soldered to the air tube full length ? it is on my Sheridan . And the front sight is affixed to the barrel also .Maybe i am wrong ?

this picture looks like you plan to slide this part over the barrel ? isn't the barrel soldered to the air tube full length ? it is on my Sheridan . And the front sight is affixed to the barrel also .Maybe i am wrong ?
It is going on a Crosman 362, new production.
Front sight is removable and barrel is not soldered to compression tube.