Crosman mk II CO2 pistol pre 75 need info on s#etc can anyone help

Pre 75 crosman mk II CO2 pistol need info doesn't conform to any info I have 5#1letter s#, one click on cocking not 2 OCD kicking in starting to drive me nuts
I am not familiar with this one, so I went and studied a bit to try to understand. So you should have a 6 digit serial number, with no letters in it, and your cocking lever should have two clicks for low & high power, but you're only getting one?

Someone here knows this gun, and can help.
I would add pictures to help get some attention.
👍

I am not familiar with this one, so I went and studied a bit to try to understand. So you should have a 6 digit serial number, with no letters in it, and your cocking lever should have two clicks for low & high power, but you're only getting one?

Someone here knows this gun, and can help.
I would add pictures to help get some attention.
👍
This one has 5 numbers and 1 letter,adj screw in front, metal rod for loading, flip CO2 cap ,cocks with 1 click not 2 177 cal anyone know anything about it? Any help appreciated thanks

IMG_20230615_093220.jpg

IMG_20230615_093146.jpg

IMG_20230615_093202.jpg

IMG_20230615_093128.jpg

That model has the adjustable hammer, the trigger is also adjustable but it will take away the 2nd high power click if adjusted to far, you simply need to let off of the trigger adjustment probably to get high power back. Timmy at Mac1 airguns is an expert on them and has any seals and most parts you may need.

Thank you so much for the info trigger is light so I will back it off it's been shooting exceptionally well I can't wait to see how it goes with the adjustments you recommend now that I see the s# in pics it may be 6 numbers but the last one looks different I was thinking it may be a B now I'm not sure, but this forum is great 👍 responses are fast and informative and please don't take my unfamiliarity with the protocols involved I may not respond but that's do to ignorance not rudeness thank you all again

Reactions: .20calguy
Thank you so much for the info trigger is light so I will back it off it's been shooting exceptionally well I can't wait to see how it goes with the adjustments you recommend now that I see the s# in pics it may be 6 numbers but the last one looks different I was thinking it may be a B now I'm not sure, but this forum is great 👍 responses are fast and informative and please don't take my unfamiliarity with the protocols involved I may not respond but that's do to ignorance not rudeness thank you all again
Hello again,
That's a nice one there!
The serial number apears to be the standard pre 75, six digit to me. It has on anomaly though in the last digit. At first glance it apears as an 8, but a closer look and it appears to be two superimposed 5's
That serial number doesn't have relevance that I could find reading, anyway.
From what I read the only numbers with letters were put by repair techs when the guns were serviced. Usually three numbers and a letter.

Looks like the serial number is 213235. Maybe a double stamp on the last number. It's definitely a 6-number serial as I have a very early Mark I with serial #000772.

Base on your last picture it looks like it is set in the first power position. If you move it further from there it won't click into place? I'd give Red Ryder's suggestion a try with the trigger adjustment - mine seems stuck in place and don't want to wreck my set screw or else I'd try on mine.

BTW - Mac1 sells a screw in moderator shroud for the Mark I/II which is very effective.

Reactions: .20calguy