Crosman new 2300T problem!

I’ll give it a shot.

FFAD6ACD-1716-4802-BB9C-AC9B20665126.jpeg

I have a couple LPA and yes, I hate the dots. The other day I painted the front post orange. That seemed to help.

As far as the trigger, I am sure there are some that can make them ok. Me, not so much. I can live with my well worn 1986 1377, but became really fed up with my 2240. I tried all kinds of aftermarket parts a remedies, only to get n better or not safe.

I saw a 1701p trigger group in the classifieds, wow a huge difference!

6BAAD38F-BF70-497F-9DAB-9162AC00DD0B.jpeg

I have a couple LPA and yes, I hate the dots. The other day I painted the front post orange. That seemed to help.

As far as the trigger, I am sure there are some that can make them ok. Me, not so much. I can live with my well worn 1986 1377, but became really fed up with my 2240. I tried all kinds of aftermarket parts a remedies, only to get n better or not safe.

I saw a 1701p trigger group in the classifieds, wow a huge difference!

View attachment 345919
I found my 1701p triggers on ebay early last year. Prior to that I had ordered all the parts for Crosman, it cost a lot more that way.

Reactions: Struckat
The long barrel on mine really helps with the sight radius, but the balance is what really does it for me.

Crosman sells the frame assy for around $70 or so.

The 1701/prod trigger group is wonderful compared to the original.

But I made a rifle out of one with the mrod trigger… oh my it is nice.
Stop it with the mrod trigger upgrade I don't want to be tempted into getting it :unsure: .