Crosman pellets

With the rearrangement at Crosman…are they still going to make plentiful pellets? I went online to the Walmart site and it seems they don’t have CPHP’s available. I used to get them for $7. Any body know. TIA, Stay well all👍😉
The cheapest your going to find them is at Pyramid Air 11.49, buy 3 get one free, then there's shipping and taxes. Shooting airguns is getting more expensive every day

Reactions: Ohplnkr
I do have a healthy assortment. Somewhere I have an absolute crap ton of .22 pellets that came with a chinese break barrel I have they will turn up, my youngest brother is coming this weekend, with all three of us here i suspect I may need more pellets. I used Pyramyds deal and got 4 tins of .22 pellets, the RWS hobby wadcutters are very accurate in the Beeman.

My Wally world has the .22 Crosman HP's 6.98 for 500 pellets in stock. Hard to beat under 2 cents a shot and so far my Beeman 2028 likes them. My Hatsan Blitz arrives tomorrow, I have 4 cans of the Crosmans plus a few other assorted .22 pellets.

Just picked up 4 tins today on my way back from town, $6.97 each.

The local Wally had a shelf full of CPHP’s for $6.98. I have enough pellets that I don’t need anymore. They’ve had the pellets in stock every time I e been there.
I suggested that my friends buy as many as they can afford as the prices might change overnight the way things are going. At this price. You can get 3 tins for the price of one tin of JSB

Last edited:
I did finally get to Walmart yesterday and was glad to see the pellets there. I picked up CPHP’s in.177 and .22. I did get the last .22 hopefully they’ll restock soon. 👍😉 About $7 for each
Ya, I was concerned at my Walmart being out of .177 cphp and looking low on .22 check back a week or so and still out of .177 cphp and low .22

Then seen a posting or 2 on the order online Walmart showing out of stock I figured the end was near due to this sale ..

But lo and behold I went in today and had a good full row of .177 and .22 cphp .

Funny the gamo 10$ for 150 count stuff never seems sold out and daisy only sells them poopty pointed .

Sometimes there's the Ruger pointed but ...lol.

I was looking at this crosman sale to really louse up my air gunning fun ..

Time will still tell on where it's going down the road , bit walk in Walmart cphp pellets are my savior for good affordable fun .

Reactions: Ohplnkr
Here is the link

Here is the link
Interesting I would buy a bulk but I shoot em not resell .. shooting them out to me would beat taking a loss unless he got them for less the $4 .

Shipping would be the killer I'd bet on the weight alone on his deal ..
image76.jpg

If I was local I'd probably buy in his offer..

Nice of you chief. Keep that fixed price post office box in mind for small heavy stuff. I think they called a halt to guys putting two bags of shot in them and wrapping with a roll of tape. Shipping cost just keeps going up. Like everything else. Gotta really shop nowadays to find the deals. Glad I have zero issues with my new Blitz I bought from the cheapest vendor, no issues. About 650 all in. On sale from others at 799.