Crosman pellets

I gotta wonder how the Chinese can ship a 20 kilo air compressor from China to the USA in a relatively short time and include that freight cost in the 150 bucks or so I spent on that compressor. Heck UPS to the East coast to West would eat a big chunk of the total. It just does not compute, heck the nice gold anodized filter they ship is darn near worth the price by itself. I see identical ones sell for 70-80 bucks for only the filter. So far it is filling things up just great, I'm anxious to see how long I can make it last. The 30 minute empty SCBA bottle will be the true test of it. They claim it fills scuba tanks, I will throw ice in the cooling water and monitor it carefully. My toy fund budget is shot for a while. Fun expensive hobby.

Just picked up a flat of five tins, still $6.98/tin here. My TX200HC seems to really like them out to the 35y I’ve shot them to, so I’ll keep stocking up on them when I can!
For me... " I don't mind a pellet picky gun as long as it picks cphp " ©®tm2024

• Haha
Reactions: Ohplnkr and Basher
Hmm, can I get em delivered with the groceries? :) :) :) They are a consumable just not a comestible. Anyone else been to Crystal Bridges? Old Sam....eclectic...yes that is the word. The museum is quite excellent and free of charge too. If you are ever in Wal Mart land plan an afternoon at Crystal Bridges.
Yes there is a lot going on in Bentonville, AR Charles

Reactions: Ohplnkr
Yes there is a lot going on in Bentonville, AR Charles
Just love slipping a couple tins of pellets in with the groceries.... I also picked up X-high Weaver mount for like 14 bucks, perfect for the Blitz. While I love the price of the CPHP's from Crosman the 18 grain Barracuda from H+N is potent! Blew through a 2 inch catalog with a mag dump, I recovered a couple pellets, I shall weigh them, they look really good.