Crosman TR77 NPS shooting way to high after Accidentally releasing barrel

Hello,

Im new to this forum, but I have a problem:
I bought a Crosman TR77NPS ,(gasram) a week ago and I already have a problem.
I was just shooting and I accidentallylet the barrel go when I was cocking it, so it flew back. After that the gun was shooting about 10cm to high at 10 meters with the scope set to maximum down,( Centerpoint 4x32). When i put it to high the pellet flies only higher so that doesn't work. I already demounted the scope and checked if everything was alright with the mount equipment, but I couldn't find anything.
Does anyone know what is the problem.

Thanks

Sorry to say, cv, but you have experienced one of the worst things that can happen to a powerful spring rifle such as the TR77. Letting the barrel slip out of your control and slam back into the breech almost always results in damage to the barrel and/or breech. Based on your comments I would be looking for the barrel to have either bent upward or have been wrenched upward from the point to joins the breech. In either case it's a bad thing that will result in shots that impact far higher on your target than intended.

If the barrel is bent it is possible to straighten it yourself (more or less) - check YouTube for videos on "barrel straightening" and you'll find some good instructions there. It is not easy, and it is not a precise science, so be prepared to work with what you've got if you go that route.

Again, sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Having the barrel slam home from a partial cock is devastating to the gun.

That's a crappy thing to have happen with a new gun! At least it wasn't a $600 Walther or Feinwerbau, though.Try taking a straightedge and holding it against the barrel-see if the bend is at the breech block or in the barrel itself. Bending or barrel replacement are your options. As ironlion mentioned look at some barrel bending videos before you start. 
Good luck!