Crosman Trigger Fix - Warranty impact?

Does the simple trigger assembly mod best demo'd on YouTube by myairgunreviews (Mike K) void the warranty on any Crosman/Benji that is so modified?

I replied to ToolDieMaker's thread about the Benjamin Titan GP trigger fix he is considering and realized I had my own question related to that topic. I happened to pick up a Titan GP in .22 just a week ago and have been mulling the pros and cons of doing the "5x8 mm bearing fix" that is easy to find on YouTube. What's held me back is the question of voiding the warranty if I go in and pop out a factory-installed pin-and spring component to be replaced with a part (bearing) that has not been vetted by the manufacturer for use in the gun. Seems a no brainer to me that Crosman/Benjamin would have a solid foundation for rejecting a warranty claim from a gun buyer if this mod came to light.

What say you, AGN?

Eh, I really wasn't counting on the warranty anyway. I found an RC Hobby shop in Kokomo, Indiana, with a true maestro behind the counter who immediately put hands on a 5x8mm bearing as soon as I asked for one. Actually, three bearings. Came home from work tonight and installed two of them, one each in my Crosman Fire NP and my Benjamin Titan GP. Shot a number of pellets through the Fire and liked the new trigger performance very much. The Titan is without a scope at the moment (tracking delivery of one from Pyramyd even now) but the single shot I tried was equally crisp and satisfying. Last bearing is going into my Benjamin Trail NP Pistol when I get more time this weekend - I hope.

Very happy to have put my doubts aside and followed in myairgunreviews footsteps on this trigger fix.

I did the bearing mod on my Benjamin Summit .22 then discovered the rifle would not group at all even after doing all the fixes. I simply put the trigger back to oem and sent it back after speaking to Crosman. No problem, had a new one in a week's time. Now if the trigger housing was all scratched up (it wasn't) making tinkering obvious MAYBE there might be a problem but even then I doubt it. They're not going to tear into every defective gun that's returned. JME
Ed