• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirMaks Arms Current Krait setup

I’m just showing off my month old Krait 22.
I had a cheap bipod with too much leg play on it and just remembered I had this nice little tripod.

IMG_4175.jpeg

I don’t find many threads on these. Have shot it much? we Would love a detailed review if you can.

My next purchase will be something small like this.
Head into "YouTube", you'll find plenty of info.

Here's a recent video on the Krait Lite (the Krait little brother).

Nice guns. No problems with either my Krait or my Krait Lite.

1719440150376.jpeg

1719440180157.jpeg

Mike

I don’t find many threads on these. Have shot it much? we Would love a detailed review if you can.

My next purchase will be something small like this.
Well I'm not much of a reviewer but here's my take.
I still have it set as it was right out of the box with the reg set at 98 bar. I've had it about a month and have about 500 shots through it so far. Every shot, first to last, is spot on out to about 45 yards. It's shooting 15.89 grain pellets at 893 fps. If memory serves me right it was a tight consistent spread when I chrono'd it. I have a .25 cal 700 mm M3 with a few addons and love it but I tend to grab the Krait for smaller pests, it's so much lighter and easy to carry. I have a Belita suppressor on it. With my Iphone app it registers 76 dB's. But, that is with the Belita and with a Falx which tells me the app is picking up the noise from the hammer strike. The hammer strike is much louder than the pellet crack. My thinking is the hammer is set a bit heavy but seeing as it's shooting great as is I'm not touching a thing. I say that now but once it's not 100 degrees here and I get bored I may see if I can turn the spring down while keeping the speed where it's at.

I'm getting an easy three mags, 48 shots out of a fill but could probably get 64 with a small amount to spare to stay above reg.

I was going to get the extended rail to move the bipod or tripod up but this thing is so light and balanced I don't see a need.

I've tried a few slugs with it but as expected it didn't fare well. I didn't plan on slugs but figured I just try some for fun.

Last edited: