• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Custom 25 Cal Huben LE Wood Stock TJ Barrel Custom Magazine

Classified Status
SOLD

Ydunn.223

Jun 25, 2019
AZ
For Sale is my 25 cal Huben Limited Edition wood stock Huben works like it should holds air perfectly it has one small pressure mark on it
The gun has a custom 26" TJ barrel its a 1:14 twist rate 243/250 groove and it has a custom made magazine done by Kelly at Krazycool Airguns
This Huben shoots .250" ammo , Kelly did the barrel and the magazine on this Huben and its a pleasure to shoot its currently shooting a slug at
1050 FPS and shoots amazing , The scope and rings and pic rail are not included in the sale

Asking 1,750 I paid a lot for the Huben some 3 years ago I a the original owner I have excellent feedback here on the AGN and ship very fast .
Payments using PayPal Venmo or Zelle , any questions please Pm me Thanks for looking

Last edited: