• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Custom Airforce Texan Carbine .357 **Reduced**

Classified Status
WTS

davidsng

Jul 11, 2017
Rochester, MN, United States
Hello,

I can't believe in doing this but I'm selling my custom Airforce Texans. This particular Texan is a one that I spent several years building but only took it on one hunting trip.

It comes with a 2-7 Sig Sauer SF scope, mad dog green stock, carbon fiber bottle, regulator, 4 box of FX Hybrids, 2.5 tins of strike pellets, full .357 Polymags, SIX Senaca Bolts (arrows) with field tips and small game bone crusher heads, and a hatsan case.

This Texan shoots arrows (bolts), slugs, & pellets well. It is regulated with a smaller plenum from PCP Tunes. The regulator was made for a Condor but works perfect with this rifle. For slugs, it shoots FX Hybrids better than any other gun I've ever shot them out of. I got great groups 50 and 75 years with both pellets and slugs.

As for power, with the small plenum, it can only achieve about 115fpe with a 160 bar plenum. Which is about 810-830fps with both pellets and slugs 10-12 shots filling up to 250 bar.

I have marked the perfect hammer load adjustment spot with blue paint.

Stock has a few dents I took pics of.

I took this gun on a pig hunt a April 2023, but ended up only shooting one pig with a arrow. It took down a 94lbs pig at 20 yards. Arrow head exited but did not pass all the way through. (I had to track it further than I like l.)

It did not trust the power of the gun with either hybrids or pellets, so therfore I only used the arrows. Since the gun shoots the same arrow power as my bow, and I like shooting my bow more, o that is why I'm selling it.
20240628_203424.jpg
20240628_203441.jpg
20240628_203433.jpg

Was $1700 NOW $1400 for everything! free shipping to lower 48 states. Paypal f&f or add 3.5% for goods services.
20240628_203413.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Clint79