Diana D75 sight saga

Any idea if you can buy the riser shown on this photo? I have seen this on some of the 75S models, mine does not have this riser. It may only be necessary if you are using the rear riser, I don't know. Just curious in case I need one if they are around anywhere.
D75 front sight.jpg

You should only need a front riser if you are using the rear HV riser.

As far as locating an original, no ideas here. If they are out there available for purchase, I would think that @marflow 777 would have a line on where. If he comes up with a blank, then you need to either scour the used parts listings on the auction sites or hope someone with an extensive parts box chimes in.
You could possibly utilize an after market riser for a Walther or Anschutz dovetail, but that may lead to deja vu with dovetail fitment issues.......

The 100 rear sight is a bonus though, and I am pleased to hear that it went right on. I believe that you will be perfectly content with the set up now.
Examine your TO1 sight to see if the bottom rails have been pinched in some fashion, like from being dropped. Once they switched from the standard 75 rail to the TO1 rail, I am unaware of any subsequent changes to the dimensions and believe that they used the same specifications clear through the Model 100 run, and until the model 75 was discontinued entirely.

Walther front riser

NOT my auction, and I have never dealt with the individual before.

Last edited: