• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Daisy, FWB 300 S, fresh rebuild

Classified Status
NLA
Daisy, FWB 300S car latch cocking lever just back from Dave Slade on a total rebuild and resealed. Gun was built between July and August of 1971. This is a standard 300s with Daisy markings. Gun is very clean, no cosmetic issues and definitely no mechanical issues. Only reason I am selling it is I have the same 300S (Without the Daisy markings) in a Tyrolean stock. I would swap stocks and keep the rebuilt action but Dave said each action is hand fitted to the stock and may not work correctly. Gun will be shipped in a hard case and insured. Can’t be shipped out of the stock as per Dave. My shipping may look a little high if it runs less than what I quote I’ll refund the difference. If it’s more I will eat it.
775.00 +50. Shipping
PayPal F&F

IMG_E1494[1].JPG

IMG_1495[1].JPG

IMG_1497[1].JPG

IMG_1498[1].JPG

IMG_1499[1].JPG

IMG_1500[1].JPG

IMG_1501[1].JPG

IMG_1502[1].JPG

Last edited: