Daisy Powerline 717 - Rebuild How-To?

I made a nostalgia purchase of a Powerline 717 from eBay and as I expected it wasn't functional (cosmetically it is in good condition). I want to see if anyone can point me to a site that I can purchase an o-ring kit for rebuilding my 717?

Also if anyone knows of any rebuild videos or write-ups I would appreciate it. I am looking forward to rebuilding the 717 and doing some plinking.

-PJ

Pellet -

Have you...say...checked into YouTube, or other internet Daisy based web sites ?

I found one good one in about three seconds in YouTube.
YouTube can be...a wealth of information.

Mike
Mike

I did and found 1 video from 7 years ago that had low resolution video and poor lighting that made it difficult to see what was being done. The name was:

"Daisy powerline 717 strip down and replacing the seals."

I was hoping to find a better quality guide and I normally try to find 2 or 3 write-ups or videos to review to prepare for a repair. Sometimes the person in the video doesn't know a hack or a trick on how to disassemble a part and it is a beating to do and then the same procedure done by a different individual shows a trick (use a dowel, zip tie or special tool and it is done quickly).

You had mentioned some Daisy only sites available out there so I will see if I can find those.

-PJ