• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

David from Black Arts Design

D

Deleted 45061

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 5.07.42 PM.png

Hey all!

Just wanted to post here about David from Black Arts Design. This year at Extreme Benchrest I left to come back to my kids after the banquet dinner and before the raffles. I didn't stay because I didn't buy any raffle tickets and I missed my kids and with a two day drive I wanted to hit the road ASAP. Well, 30 minutes later I got a call from a few people, telling me that I won an airgun. What? Well it turns out David at Black Arts Design had purchased a few tickets, and he won two different airguns. It also turns out that he insisted on giving me the nicer of the two, this Brocock Concept XR. Wow! I cannot believe it, right? Well I just wanted to post that I never deserved an airgun like this from him or anyone else, and I especially don't deserve a friend like him. What a blessing! Anyway, I just wanted to post here because, although it doesn't have anything to do with his incredible products, it was the nicest thing anyone has ever given me! Thank you David, you rock! Brorock?

-Atlas