Dayatate Delta Wolf .30

I am interested in how low (power) it can go*, is there something wrong with me😉.

Seriously though, A sub 15ftlbf to 60ftlbf in (.22/.25,) spread of power with the FPS adjuster will suit all needs, it seems the "factory" setting will not cover this range, it remains to be seen (by me) if "advanced" settings will.

* for indoor/short range work, pesting in barns, plinking inside ect.

Good initial report Dana. Can you verify the thread size on the end of the shroud to attach a moderator? I thought I heard Donnie from Baker Airguns say M20*1, but that seems very odd. Thanks. 
Mike

Definitely a good question. Tom’s review last week said he was guessing M14. Hard to find anything anywhere on that. Tom had to use an adapter to use his current suppressor.

B0F14E1E-A0C8-4CF7-B8F7-E81BF963E7EF.1612825565.png

Looking forward to your "In the field" review. Looks like an alternative in higher quality than an Impact. I would have had an Impact a long time ago if it wasn't plagued with problems and it's not only from the beginning. Sad to say that the problems still persist.

Besides similar ergonomics this has nothing in common with the Impact inside or out.

That is why I have faith in it. I would never buy Impact. After shooting and seeing Daystates in action, the comparison is that between a Corvette and a Ferrari; both might be red, but there is difference in quality and dependablity. This gun is an Impact destroyer, for many reasons, with quality and dependablity being the top two....

I will be buying one once I sell something else I love to buy it. Now I got to think what to sell....I'm thinking my road bike is going bye bye

Looking forward to your "In the field" review. Looks like an alternative in higher quality than an Impact. I would have had an Impact a long time ago if it wasn't plagued with problems and it's not only from the beginning. Sad to say that the problems still persist.

Besides similar ergonomics this has nothing in common with the Impact inside or out.

That is why I have faith in it. I would never buy Impact. After shooting and seeing Daystates in action, the comparison is that between a Corvette and a Ferrari; both might be red, but there is difference in quality and dependablity. This gun is an Impact destroyer, for many reasons, with quality and dependablity being the top two....

I will be buying one once I sell something else I love to buy it. Now I got to think what to sell....I'm thinking my road bike is going bye bye

So is the corvette the Impact, or is the Impact the Ferrari? 

I'm not sure of the comparison as I am a car guy. The Corvette (the less expensive of the two) is extremely reliable and many have gone well passed 200k as daily drivers and I can tell you a lot less expensive than a maintaining a Ferrari. I would feel comfortable taking the corvette to Vegas and back but would be terrified to take the Ferrari out and ding the paint on such a excursion. 

Allen

Interesting car comparison. I too questioned the initial posters assumption. He assumed we’d know which car HE thought superior and then that we would all agree. AND WE DON’T. Same with the guns.
I get a kick out of the frequent doubting of the daystate electronic guns while never hearing a reported failure.
Those of you who live in fear of air gun failures do yourself a favor and buy a 22 rimfire. All of these air guns are going to at some point need service and repairs. I learned that back in the 60’s with my first multi pump pneumatic.
Cost? Complain about it but a loaded up Impact is every bit as much.
I’m not committed to buying a Delta Wolf. I don’t need it and have guns that do what I need them to do. NOW if the gun was not a bull pup then it would be a different story. A red Wolf with all the features, that I might have to have. I’ll let the dust settle and the supply catch up to the demand some and then we’ll see.
The Delta is good for the hobby as is the Impact. Both advance the limits. Much respect for both companies for their accomplishments. 

So if someone ordered one of these today, it sounds like you are waiting several months still to get one, correct? I have changed from buying several different cheaper guns and just trading them out every once in a while to wanting one gun that I can do most of what I have settled on as my mission. I shoot in the backyard about 90 percent of the time... just plinking and the occasional stupid critter that decides to check it out, but the other 10 percent is taking it into the woods and doing the same thing... so one really great gun might be the ticket. I was looking at impacts but this thing is interesting from the ease of tuning perspective.

So how long do people think it would be if I ordered one today?

So if someone ordered one of these today, it sounds like you are waiting several months still to get one, correct? I have changed from buying several different cheaper guns and just trading them out every once in a while to wanting one gun that I can do most of what I have settled on as my mission. I shoot in the backyard about 90 percent of the time... just plinking and the occasional stupid critter that decides to check it out, but the other 10 percent is taking it into the woods and doing the same thing... so one really great gun might be the ticket. I was looking at impacts but this thing is interesting from the ease of tuning perspective.

If you don't have to have the latest greatest buy used. Let that other guy take the hit. I learned that on the beating I took on my impact. I bought a used red wolf kept it for a year and sold it for the same price I paid. I hope this to be the last gun I buy, at least till the next one.

Donnie at Baker Airguns just posted 3 hours ago, that they didn’t have a wait list and you could order the one arriving tomorrow if you pre-ordered today. He also mentioned they have another one coming in two weeks.

If anyone who really wants one saw that message, then it is gone, but couldn’t hurt to call and find out!