Daystate 110 compressor stalling out?

Go to compressorstuf,com and talk to the owner. He is the North American Coltri distributor and a good dude that will help you. The 110 does not come from Coltri with a relief valve over 3260 p.s.i. and the same from Nuvair which are also made by Coltri. Daystate has the 4500 installed and Daystate is responsible for the warranty. If you have been using the 157 oil that could be a problem. Did you check the oil level? It could be that one of the cylinders is getting hot and the piston is getting tight. Keep us up to speed on what you find wrong. George Burns, out? 

CE750 and filled using 330mL of measured oil ignoring the sight glass marking? Then validation via dip stick fully inserted that it's between the min and max hash markings? On mine 330mL is just a butt hair below the max marking on the dip with it fully inserted.

Good luck, I'm 50 minutes shy of 10 hours on my LC-110 from AOA. I've only filled 90 cu-in tanks to 4500 PSI so my runtime is very short -- 2 minutes warm up, 3 minutes top-off, 2 minutes cool down.

I so much wanted to buy this compressor, but I've read posts from quite a few people (at least on this forum) who have had issues with the LC110. I've got nothing negative to say about the compressor because I don't own one and personally don't know of anyone who has experience with one, but it just seems people have issues with this compressor building pressure. Kinda sucks really because there are not many reliable compressors at $2k and under, just seems like you have to spend $3k+ to get something reliable. While my Shoebox F10 has been great, would love to own a really nice - i.e. faster - compressor. Hoytwon, I hope you get it sorted out and it provides a reliable air source for you. Please keep us posted on this.