• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate 177 Cal Black Panther Very Rare Gun

Classified Status
SOLD

Ydunn.223

Jun 25, 2019
AZ
Selling my Daystate Black Panther in 177 cal this gun is in perfect working condition and holds air perfectly
I've owned this Daystate Black Panther for 5 years and have had it in my collection "Total Safe Queen"
This gun was rebuilt by Scott AKA Motörhead it holds air and works like it should the stock is soft and it
is missing the Hamster it was missing when I got it , it comes with a charger keys original magazine and a
Ronin Engineering single shot loader . Scott AKA Motörhead has done the tuning on this Black Panther and
he has redid the electronic solenoid so the gun shoots much quieter with much less valve noise.

Asking 1,350.00 with PayPal and the preferred payment with Friends and Family or add the extra for the Goods an services
Shipping in the CONUS is included with the price , This is a very rare and hard to find airgun. Thanks for looking

IMG_5712.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sound Tribe