• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Air Wolf .25

Classified Status
WTS
Hi All,

I am listing for sale another air rifle that I bought on a whim and never had a chance to shoot. Unfortunately.

It's the same situation as all my other listings so no need to keep telling the story over and over again.

Up for sale is a Daystate Airwolf in .25 caliber. I bought it in October of 2022 from Rocker1 on the GTA forum. I have never shot the rifle. The rifle has a brand new stock from Daystate as the original stock was damaged when it was in transit to me. David is the best and took care of it immediately.

The rifle has The Milbro Huggett moderator and shroud and a Talon Tunes carbon fiber bottle. The rifle will come with 3 magazines, a single shot tray and a charger.

I am looking to get $1300 plus shipping, insurance, signature and UPS pickup because it is a high value item. Payment will be preferred via PayPal. If you elect to pay via goods and services please add the fees too. I can also accept Zelle and USPS money order. Selling to continental U.S. only. I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

If you want the damaged stock, it is for sale but the buyer of this rifle gets priority for provenance.

Thank you,

Taso

PXL_20240628_225805180.jpg

PXL_20240628_225706754.jpg

PXL_20240628_225821553.jpg

Reactions: Richeick