Daystate Daystate Alpha and Delta Wolf moderator experiences?

Depends on how much air you use to push the pellets - if you stay sub sonic a simple hugget works great
With the M3 I was shooting 31gr NSA slugs in .22. But with this I am going back to 15-18gr H&N hornets and barracudas, etc. I shoot raccoons mostly at 15 yards, up to 20 yards tops. That DonnyFL RYU looks good though.

My solution to mods causing Poi shift was to make a silenced overshroud so now no Poi shift and a bit quieter.

L0I0VYq.jpg
That looks really good.

Reactions: cavedweller
With the M3 I was shooting 31gr NSA slugs in .22. But with this I am going back to 15-18gr H&N hornets and barracudas, etc. I shoot raccoons mostly at 15 yards, up to 20 yards tops. That DonnyFL RYU looks good though.
Well what matters is pushing the lead at a stable speed while not wasting air…slugs do better a higher speeds… over 900 fps? Dunno… what’s your chronograph saying?

Looks like I will be at 940 with a 16 gr for a while. If I change to something else it will be most likely heavier and slower.

The Hugget Snipe was one recommendation. Utah has it in stock. 1/2 x 20 UNF. Is that what the DW has? The manual has absolutely no information about anything. EDIT: I guess I was able to find it online. So the DW has the M20x1 standard. So I will need the adapter.

Those of you who have tried several ones, which one would you pick from your list?

Last edited: