Daystate Daystate Alpha/Delta Wolf groups, tunes and photos.

Hello, the Delta Wolf in the picture isn't mine so i cant give you the dimensions right now. Ive ordered an Alpha Wolf Safari .22 with 28'' slug barrel and 580cc bottle, but im still waiting on the rifle. He'll probably arrive this week. When i got hm I'll give you the dimensions and ill post a picture in this thread so you can see the proportions.
And can you tell me how the barrel preforms? i haven't seen much accuracy results of the barrel jet so im very curious. And what caliber do you have? Would be nice if you can post some pictures of the rifle and the groups that you've shoot 🙂.
my alpha wolf safari .25 hp is my most accurate pellet shooter and it shoots around 800 pellets without fouling. even shooting 33.95g at 980fps is accurate.

Reactions: dynamischyteit
nice! is 33.95 at 980fps maxing out the power capacity? What is your shot count at this power?
Its slightly under a Warp tune which is max power and wastes some air with higher dwell time. I run 172 bar on the reg under the recommended 180 bar and slightly lower dwell time. I get about 2.5 mags which are 12 shot each. Rangemasters are the rifles prefered pellet.

Reactions: dynamischyteit
Its slightly under a Warp tune which is max power and wastes some air with higher dwell time. I run 172 bar on the reg under the recommended 180 bar and slightly lower dwell time. I get about 2.5 mags which are 12 shot each. Rangemasters are the rifles prefered pellet.
oke and have the dwell time a huge impact on the power to? like the Voltage? or is it more as a fine tune?

Reactions: Hornclayton