Daystate, BSA, or Air Arms

My first PCP was a Benjamin Marauder, amazingly accurate gun at $529. The Huntsman unregulated is double that and the regulated is 2.75 times more than the Marauder. None of them are adjustable externally like FX Crowns, Impacts or Wildcats, and other guns. But they come, from the factory, tuned and ready to shoot very accurately. Any of them are accurate for hunting or target and you will be very happy with them. In my local FT club there are guys using all three models in competition. Either Huntsman will be a joy to own. The Marauder, if you stick with PCP’s is an excellent gun but if your budget allows the Daystate, I’d go for it.

I found the Atom worked REALLY well on rifles that had an integral suppression setup on them from factory but not well on others that did not have a factory shroud/suppressor.
I agree, the Atom works well with a shrouded gun. I use mine to around 30-35 fpe, any more than that, I use something with more volume.
18943E09-C571-470C-B0F4-AD0E4403997A.jpeg
50CD4133-1EEE-4486-821A-CC627268F138.jpeg

Here we are almost three months later and I now have all three brands . . . My Daystate is a pre-owned Air Wolf in .22 - My BSA is a brand new R10 in .177 and my most recent purchase is a pre-owned AA S510 carbine in .22. All three rifles are in the upper echelon of beautiful, accurate and reliable traditional Walnut-stocked rifles that are of family heirloom quality. The Air Wolf is a bottle gun, but it has sold me on the Daystate brand as one of, if not the best made PCP air rifles (digital or analog) Of the three, only the BSA is regulated, with a slender bottle. The Daystate has the Harper Patent sling shot valve and the non-regulated AA just keeps on shooting and shooting and doesn't show signs of moving off the 190cc mark yet on the manometer.

BSA r10 Huma Air Shroud5 (3).jpg

AA S510 Carbine (2).jpg

Daystate4 (2).jpg

The Revere for sure. It's too bad AOA doesn't offer the regulated Revere without that cheap scope. There are better options for sure. I opted for the unregulated version and have not regretted that decision. I get lottsa shots throughout the pressure range and accuracy is consistent. IMO, I would buy the unregulated version for $1099 and look for a better quality scope.

Daystate Revere, .177 unregulated. Crazy accurate, anything under 50 yards is booooooooooring! The smoothest side lever you will ever experience. When I bought mine, the stock was over the top beautiful. I don't need a safe queen nor do I desire one. Sold the stock, bought one much less figured, put a swivel stud for my bi-pod, and off I go. 60 consistent shots and super accurate. Quiet and refined. Gotta love it. I'm sure that in .22 cal you would find the same results. This is not my first Daystate and probably won't be my last.
Daystate Revere, .177 unregulated. Crazy accurate, anything under 50 yards is booooooooooring! The smoothest side lever you will ever experience. When I bought mine, the stock was over the top beautiful. I don't need a safe queen nor do I desire one. Sold the stock, bought one much less figured, put a swivel stud for my bi-pod, and off I go. 60 consistent shots and super accurate. Quiet and refined. Gotta love it. I'm sure that in .22 cal you would find the same results. This is not my first Daystate and probably won't be my last.

I bought Grackleblast’s Revere stock and stripped the factory finish, rubbed in Tru-Oil and put it on my Regal .22 unregulated (Regal and Revere use the same stock)…

… ain’t she pretty?

Recommend a Revere - either .22 or .177 - you can skip the regulator - then you get a foster fitting instead of a fill probe.

IMG_1909.jpeg

I bought Grackleblast’s Revere stock and stripped the factory finish, rubbed in Tru-Oil and put it on my Regal .22 unregulated (Regal and Revere use the same stock)…

… ain’t she pretty?

Recommend a Revere - either .22 or .177 - you can skip the regulator - then you get a foster fitting instead of a fill probe.

View attachment 355342
I want it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful. Great job.

Here we are almost three months later and I now have all three brands . . . My Daystate is a pre-owned Air Wolf in .22 - My BSA is a brand new R10 in .177 and my most recent purchase is a pre-owned AA S510 carbine in .22. All three rifles are in the upper echelon of beautiful, accurate and reliable traditional Walnut-stocked rifles that are of family heirloom quality. The Air Wolf is a bottle gun, but it has sold me on the Daystate brand as one of, if not the best made PCP air rifles (digital or analog) Of the three, only the BSA is regulated, with a slender bottle. The Daystate has the Harper Patent sling shot valve and the non-regulated AA just keeps on shooting and shooting and doesn't show signs of moving off the 190cc mark yet on the manometer.

View attachment 355245

View attachment 355246

View attachment 355247
Add a Huntsman Regal in .20 to the list. A beautiful gun, unregulated and a laser beam.

Huntsman Regal (2).jpg