Daystate, BSA, or Air Arms

Revere with 3 section huma moderator is 42.5" over all length. The gun balances so nicely and light that it doesn't feel that long. The Sportsmatch mediums rings are perfect for clearing the stock magazine and Carm full capacity mags. You couldn't get the fit any closer.

Todd, if you want to get together to try the Daystate Revere let me know and you can test it out.

Last edited:
If I buy a BSA I will hold out for the R12 CLX Pro. Impressive list of upgrades and improvements over the older R10. 40" OAL.

1676311088464.png

Daystate Revere, .177 unregulated. Crazy accurate, anything under 50 yards is booooooooooring! The smoothest side lever you will ever experience. When I bought mine, the stock was over the top beautiful. I don't need a safe queen nor do I desire one. Sold the stock, bought one much less figured, put a swivel stud for my bi-pod, and off I go. 60 consistent shots and super accurate. Quiet and refined. Gotta love it. I'm sure that in .22 cal you would find the same results. This is not my first Daystate and probably won't be my last.

Appreciate the responses everyone! Sounds like it'll be a revere in 22 most likely. That was my pick over the FX dreamline, and when I realized air arms had carbine sides rifles, I threw that into the mix.

I can live with the length with a moderator if need be, that would be my only negative is the OAL is getting out there with a standard sized mod.

Won't be planning any tinkering on this gun either, I'll leave that to the krals and crosmans I have.

I havent dreamt that far into it yet!

Probably a higher end hawke or element maybe. I'm not a glass snob usually, but on a $1200ish gun, it'll get something good.

Any suggestions?

Also, I'm really enjoying my Athlon Talos 3-12 for a lightweight hunting scope, so maybe Athlon has a higher end version.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I have the Huntsman Revere regulated .22. It is one beautiful gun. Cocking is as smooth as everyone says.
I had a Air Arms S510 and it was a work of art too. I constantly buy, try and sell. I don’t know why, I do enjoy trying all kinds of guns. I just got an Air Arms HFT 500 and oh man is it nice. I’ve only fired it 25’ in the basement and it’s literally one hole. The Air Arms S410 looks as beautiful as the Huntsman. As accurate as my S510 and HFT 500 was and is, I would not hesitate on the S410. It is on my want list as well.
BTW, the Huntsman is extremely accurate as well. The Huntsman reminds me of a lever action 30/30 rifle, it’s rock solid.

Edit: The S410, from what I saw on Air Arms site, is a bolt style cocking. Having owned a Marauder that was bolt cocking and I will say I like the side cocking like most PCP’s. But it would not keep me from buying an S410.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I was looking into it further and they do make an s510 carbine model. Not really much info to be had for air arms guns like length, different power levels, etc.

I like the s510 but s410 looks more elegant with the rear bolt IMO. If they're as smooth as a BSA, I'd buy one. The side lever on the s510 seems to get lost in the breech when just looking at it. I like a biathlon lever personally.