• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Daystate Delta Wolf HP 22 & 177 with every accessory!

Classified Status
SOLD

Smok3y

Sep 25, 2018
NC, United States
Selling an immaculate Daystate Delta Wolf HP (with Ultra Valve) with BOTH 22 & 177 full barrel kits! Not only that, you have almost every accessory to make it fit you like a glove! SCOPE NOT INCLUDED, but everything else is.

Asking $2,300 shipped. Priced low for a quick sale, as I have too many rifles and just looking to recoup some money. Daystate just increased their prices, so I will lower mine.

I prefer PayPal F&F, BUT I also accept other payment options. I have excellent feedback here from many years, so payment options can depend on your history here as well. I am happy to have a phone call or FaceTime so you can see me and the rifle in hand. Or can send additional pics if needed. This is the only website this ad will be posted on.

Included:
  • Delta Wolf HP 22 cal. with Ultra Valve 23” with 1x 22 magazine
  • 23" 177 barrel kit complete with chronograph, probe and 1x 177 magazine
  • PRS Arca rail
  • PRS Butt plate
  • PRS Cheek riser
  • PRS bag rider
  • Daystate Programmer
  • Case with original receipts from AoA, manual, Allen key, orings, foster extended adapter, factory buttpad, factory trigger guard, etc.
You know that is the best deal you will find especially now that Daystate has increased prices on everything (over $4600 new). (Rifle $2825, Ultra Valve $150, barrel kit $835, magazine $125, ARCA rail $222, Butt plate $159, Cheek riser $119, Programmer $158).

I would prefer to sell to one person for a great deal, but if nobody wants the full package, I can consider breaking it up. Your deal won’t be near as good broken up however.

IMG_6880.jpeg

IMG_6881.jpeg

IMG_6879.jpeg

IMG_6878.jpeg

IMG_6877.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_6886.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

IMG_6884.jpeg

IMG_6885.jpeg

Reactions: 0akhonor