Daystate Daystate Delta Wolf Problems...

Hello Guys. I'm having several problems with my Daystate Delta Wolf.

1. Does anyone know how to De-Cock the Delta Wolf?

2. Every time I switch the rifle to ,,Fire Mode,, and it wakes up, if I pull the trigger it will shoot... Just the air of course, because the pellet was not loaded mechanically. It has to be like so or something weird is happening?

3. It is leaking super slowly. I guess from the regulator, as I searched it's common for Alpha/Delta Wolfs...

Not super familiar with the DW but you really cannot de cock and electronic gun. There isn’t a mechanical mechanism to it. The second thing you posted I don’t even understand what you are saying. As far as the regulator there are videos on YouTube that show how to get to it so you can change the orings out. I’ve watched them and I don’t recall it looking terribly hard other than being very careful with the small wires running to to chrono and such.

Not super familiar with the DW but you really cannot de cock and electronic gun. There isn’t a mechanical mechanism to it. The second thing you posted I don’t even understand what you are saying. As far as the regulator there are videos on YouTube that show how to get to it so you can change the orings out. I’ve watched them and I don’t recall it looking terribly hard other than being very careful with the small wires running to to chrono and such.
I mean without Cocking the rifle manually, when I switch to ,,Fire Mode,, the rifle is already Cocked automatically and can shoot.