N/A Daystate RedWolf, or Skout for extreme field target and benchrest?

Whichever route you go I'd recommend picking 1 caliber and sticking with it. While changing calibers is a neat option; you're going to spend A LOT of time getting your FT gun perfectly dialed in (velocity, scope, dope, etc.) and changing calibers negates all your hard work for that discipline.

-Michael
I'd say this is a yes/no thing, meaning if you have "learned" how to set up your gun and scope accordingly, the swap is easy peasy and the accuracy is still there.

Does that make my Skout .30 a “limited edition”?
I don’t know…maybe. All I know is they have been out for quite awhile now. You can’t even pre order an evo in .30 last I checked. They said they would have them beginning of August. Not. If the OP is looking to buy right now and wants .30 Skout is def off the table.

Shoots really awesome from the bench though 👍
Yes, they most definitely do. Big Skout fan here. Their customer service, support, I cannot complain. I mean, who else does a feature Friday video showcasing people listened to mods?

IMG_9892.png

Last edited:
You would do better with a Ghost or Deltawolf. This is because the "one gun" approach is quick to swap barrels, springs, reg pressure is way easier with these particular platforms. A .25 Cal barrel is prob your best bet for EFT. and a .22 Cal barrel for BR. IMO. one gun two barrels and just 3 tools and 10 minutes to change over. I have owned each of the platforms you are interested in and now am focused on the Ghost for the reasons stated.
Hmmm - I would never let go of my Redwolf over my DeltaWolf. The Redwolf with a Heliboard - has more power and it is the most precise rifle i ever shot. I have been struggling to get more power out of my DW .177 HP - New Ultra valve and enlarging barrel transfer port and modifying pellet probe. Still not even close to the Powerhouse of the Redwolf. Power limitation is probably due to the size of the plenum.

Hmmm - I would never let go of my Redwolf over my DeltaWolf. The Redwolf with a Heliboard - has more power and it is the most precise rifle i ever shot. I have been struggling to get more power out of my DW .177 HP - New Ultra valve and enlarging barrel transfer port and modifying pellet probe. Still not even close to the Powerhouse of the Redwolf. Power limitation is probably due to the size of the plenum.
I’m in agreement with you but for different reasons. I sold my delta in alphawolf clothing and all its many accessories as it kept finding it’s way back to the safe…
I wasn’t gelling with it for HFT and or benchrest; thus my Ghost and Redwolf Safari HP we’re getting all my attention.

Reactions: Rizz01