• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Daystate Revere Stock

Classified Status
SOLD
I have an extra Minelli walnut stock with very good figuring for sale. I replaced the stock on my Revere with a much lesser grade because I wanted to install a sling stud for use with my bi - pod. This stock is too pretty to be putting holes in or even beating around in the woods. My guns are tools and therefore I don't pamper them as much as some do. If you want an extremely good looking for stock for your Huntsman Revere, here's your chance. Only imperfection I could find was a small tool mark in the muzzle end probably done when the air tube channel was machined. Selling for $225 Pay - Pal f&f or usps money order, including secure packing and insured shipping to conus. Not interested in trades or offers at this time. Please deal by pm. Thanks for looking..........................Herb
KIMG3130.JPG

KIMG3131.JPG

KIMG3133.JPG

KIMG3138.JPG
KIMG3120.JPG

Last edited: