Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.42.42 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.42.58 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.43.11 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.48.46 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.48.58 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.49.53 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 9.49.30 AM.png

Reactions: rigbymauser
Very nice !! So that would make an alpha wolf like 2300 bucks in the states ?? Man I’d probably be in. Don’t se these on AofA website. Will they be available in the U.S. and if so how soon ? Literal insanity that the chrono and “smart” auto tune features were worth 1k ??? Also that they took these “smart” features out of the model they call smart 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: SmoothDaddy
“…Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT)…”

“…AVT is also Bluetooth enabled to allow the rife to connect to other devices as part of a future upgrade….”

That’s from the original Delta Wolf literature. There are a few Bluetooth chronographs on the market. Seems they could make the “Smart Delta Wolf” use an external chronograph for velocity regulation, rather than a barrel mounted chronograph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy and EPG
“…Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT)…”

“…AVT is also Bluetooth enabled to allow the rife to connect to other devices as part of a future upgrade….”

That’s from the original Delta Wolf literature. There are a few Bluetooth chronographs on the market. Seems they could make the “Smart Delta Wolf” use an external chronograph for velocity regulation, rather than a barrel mounted chronograph.
Be nice if they would link up with the Garmin

Reactions: Scotchmo
They all shoot great but now you have an entry level model you can add a computer to later
That's great news! I believe it for sure. I have not been able to shoot many Daystates in a while. I thought the Chrono chip in the shround was the main reason there were problems.

I do have one Daystate packed away. I need to get it out. I totaly forgot how beautiful it was! I kept it because it was a E-Gun with no screen. I thought that was bad ass. You program it by opening the bolt, working the trigger, and then the clear safety switch illuminates red to indicate stuff. Super cool tech. They also say those barrels were some of the best Daystate put out. Early AirWolf CDT (video here)

1723161503011.png

Last edited: