Western Airguns ‼️ Deal Alert ‼️ Used Western Airguns Rattler .357 for $2000 @ Baker Airguns

Great price on a used Western Rattler. It appears to be a very early model. Be sure to read the description. I'd call to get the most details or to ask questions if I were in the market. I probably won't buy it, so why not pass the deal along to someone whois looking for one? $2000 plus shipping and tax and it's yours.

I own Western rattler 357, fantastic gun. Pure joy to use, very powerful, my favorite PCP that I own. If what they're saying is true and it's only had like three magazines ran through it this is a great deal.
Great to hear. Hope the same holds true for the sidewinder. I just picked it up in the classifieds with less than 10 mags ran and I’m finally getting out this weekend to see how she is

Great to hear. Hope the same holds true for the sidewinder. I just picked it up in the classifieds with less than 10 mags ran and I’m finally getting out this weekend to see how she is
The sidewinders have the removable magazines right? I own a couple Huben's so I'm used to the built-in magazine now. I found it a little annoying at first, but I've gotten pretty good at reloading them quickly and once you empty the magazine you need to refill the air cylinder anyway so it's not a big deal. It would be nice to have the removable magazine though for jams in case you use a pellet or slug that the gun doesn't like.

Reactions: SenseiSmash
The sidewinders have the removable magazines right? I own a couple Huben's so I'm used to the built-in magazine now. I found it a little annoying at first, but I've gotten pretty good at reloading them quickly and once you empty the magazine you need to refill the air cylinder anyway so it's not a big deal. It would be nice to have the removable magazine though for jams in case you use a pellet or slug that the gun doesn't like.
Yes it has removable mag. Thankfully it came with 3 but I have gotten used to the loading on my GK1. If I like this as much as I think I will I may go after the Rattler in 457. Have any of you taken white tail with the Rattler?

Yes it has removable mag. Thankfully it came with 3 but I have gotten used to the loading on my GK1. If I like this as much as I think I will I may go after the Rattler in 457. Have any of you taken white tail with the Rattler?
@SenseiSmash @Cheplicki and Dana are the people that come to mind taking deer with Rattlers. Dana took down an axis deer with the .457 (I think) and Cheplicki a white tail with the .357 from what I can remember.

Reactions: SenseiSmash