Deal on a CX4i?

I ordered the regular cx4 from AliExpress. It was $409+ Ny Tax. It arrived in a few days and was shipped with a amazon label! lol

Also Kay is correct the liquid cooled yong heng for under $300 is unbeatable (unless you spend well over $1000) for large capacity guns and tanks. Mine will fill a 6.8l tank from 0-4500psi in under a hr.

That said I am using my cx4 a lot for top offs. Because it is very quiet and I don’t have to worry about the temperature. It always shuts off at my set point also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I ordered the regular cx4 from AliExpress. It was $409+ Ny Tax. It arrived in a few days and was shipped with a amazon label! lol

Also Kay is correct the liquid cooled yong heng for under $300 is unbeatable (unless you spend well over $1000) for large capacity guns and tanks. Mine will fill a 6.8l tank from 0-4500psi in under a hr.

That said I am using my cx4 a lot for top offs. Because it is very quiet and I don’t have to worry about the temperature. It always shuts off at my set point also.
I am buying this as a heavy duty option to fill rifles directly from 2000 to 3000 psi. Not to fill tanks.

Reactions: 850renxrs
Since all these GX pumps seem to be shipping from within the US it makes me think they are all shipping from the same place. This is why I am considering ordering from Ali and saving a $100+. I don’t trust the warranty from GX or Ali. I would trust the extended warranty purchased from Amazon but with the added cost from Amazon, tax, warranty it’s an extra $325 for the same pump I can buy from Ali for $493.

The CS4-I I got direct from GX ended up being about $125 cheaper than the Amazon price, but since it overheats in 30 min I may regret not having that Amazon return option. In general it seems they're good, but it's my luck to get a bad one. The refund request is still ongoing, so I'm not sure how it will work out yet. If it worked like it's supposed to, I'd like it. The Ali price is way better still, so maybe worth the risk.

Since all these GX pumps seem to be shipping from within the US it makes me think they are all shipping from the same place. This is why I am considering ordering from Ali and saving a $100+. I don’t trust the warranty from GX or Ali. I would trust the extended warranty purchased from Amazon but with the added cost from Amazon, tax, warranty it’s an extra $325 for the same pump I can buy from Ali for $493.
That is exactly why I ordered it from AliExpress. If I have to replace a fan or the power supply or anything else it will still be cheaper than buying one from amazon and the extended warranty.
First thing I did was took apart the power supply and compressor to drill holes and through bolt it to the side of the compressor. Then I cut a hole in the back of it for a hr meter. I also cut the main power cord and installed a waterproof switch in it and mounted it to the side of the compressor also. lol pretty sure that I would not have any kind of warranty at this point anyway! Lol.
I have about 2hrs on it and no issues yet.

"I ordered the regular cx4 from AliExpress. It was $409+ Ny Tax. It arrived in a few days and was shipped with a amazon label! lol"...

That is funny and suspect .. next out of a trunk of a car ..lol. Makes me wonder who's doing what...

PCP is just a racket.. lol
It had a amazon label because they all ship right out of the same wear house when ordering in the us. No matter what website you use

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
It had a amazon label because they all ship right out of the same wear house when ordering in the us. No matter what website you use
I almost put in that above. sounds like a "Amazon warehouse" deal. lol ..

I'll just stick with springers .. cock, load, shoot, repeat all day with out costly gimmick support just to go enjoy shooting a pellet .. lol. ( Heck mine all got sights so I don't even need to spend extra on optics just to shoot them ) 🤤

Reactions: beerthief
I almost put in that above. sounds like a "Amazon warehouse" deal. lol ..

I'll just stick with springers .. cock, load, shoot, repeat all day with out costly gimmick support just to go enjoy shooting a pellet .. lol. ( Heck mine all got sights so I don't even need to spend extra on optics just to shoot them ) 🤤
Give it up stick to your “springer, sproingers” all you do is “s h i t tallk” about PCPs…😈🙄🙈🤓🐀 PCPs are very popular, despite the “fact” the need support equipment to air up. I feel about springers the way you feel about PCPs, yet you don’t find me writing any crap talk about Sproingers, eh, I mean spring guns…🙏

Give it up stick to your “springer, sproingers” all you do is “s h i t tallk” about PCPs…😈🙄🙈🤓🐀 PCPs are very popular, despite the “fact” the need support equipment to air up. I feel about springers the way you feel about PCPs, yet you don’t find me writing any crap talk about Sproingers, eh, I mean spring guns…🙏
I'm not stopping you .. lol.. probably cause you really can't .. I not saying there greatest but I sure as heck ain't got to deal with this mess or cost to enjoy ... Lol

I'm not stopping you .. lol.. probably cause you really can't .. I not saying there greatest but I sure as heck ain't got to deal with this mess or cost to enjoy ... Lol
All you would need to get into the PCP game is a small gun, like the Notos or PRod and a handpump and off you go. All types of levels in this airgun game…

All you would need to get into the PCP game is a small gun, like the Notos or PRod and a handpump and off you go. All types of levels in this airgun game…
Matternof fact .. this morning I was checking this Beeman ( china or maybe Brazil??). It's not at beemanchina site but been around like Brazil . Rossi air guns Brazil had it listed on there site ..

( The cheapest so far but averaging $170+/-)

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/713100337/beeman+1331+pcp+radier+.22+cal

Guage in stock bottom, foster not probe , threaded barrel end and best all .. sights ..lol

Still you right back here looking to air it up .

See it's not the gun but it's support that kills the deal no matter how good or whatever the guns are .

If you only fill guns, then I can't imagine any need for anything more than the GX series. I use a simple CS2, and it has been my main pump for a couple years now, with no issues. I have three CS2 pumps at different locations and use the one at my home almost daily. They are simple, no coolant to deal with and maintenance is a simple process.

If you only fill guns, then I can't imagine any need for anything more than the GX series. I use a simple CS2, and it has been my main pump for a couple years now, with no issues. I have three CS2 pumps at different locations and use the one at my home almost daily. They are simple, no coolant to deal with and maintenance is a simple process.
The main reason I went with the cs4 is because of how quiet it is. I don’t know first hand the noise level of the older models but with the cs4 the power supply and cooling fans are louder than the actual air pump. You can run it in your living room while watching tv!!! If you choose to.

Reactions: wamf
That is actually a good find. I despise Ali because most of what you find on there is garbage like this. Makes me not trust the site.

E05A4B2C-73BD-47A3-B3E6-B87A2650A97F.png

Lol you have to check the price for shipping!

Would you elaborate a little? What type of guns and to what fill pressure, and maybe a time to full fill reference? Nothing overly specific, a baseline if you will.