Deal on a CX4i?

I bought a A24 clone C02 rat trap from Aliexpress. I knew it was iffy would it work. I connected a C02 cartridge and trigger it. I worked. So far so good, but I heard a constant hissing of leaking gas. Bummer. I replaced the C02, didn't trigger it this time. Overnight the tank was empty. The few days next day I requested a refund. Emailed a photo, said it leaked gas and was given a return label. Shipped it back and got full refund a few days later. I was lucky! I'm sure it could have been out the money. It only cost <$50 so not much of a risk. A more expressive compressor ???

Would you elaborate a little? What type of guns and to what fill pressure, and maybe a time to full fill reference? Nothing overly specific, a baseline if you will.
Typical fill will be from a little over 100bar to a little over 200bar. Simple quick fills. I did buy a GX E-L2 recently for filling on the road and am impressed. Fills the rifle in 2 minutes 15 seconds. I am looking at the CS4i as my main fill compressor that is set up permanently in my gun room (in A/C) to fill rifles before I take them outside to shoot. Ideally I would no longer need a tank and just sell the tank. I would think the CX4i would last a lifetime for my use assuming it is not a dud from the factory. I do have a spare steel scuba tank I will probably keep around if I need a quick blast of air (sometimes filling a rifle that is completely empty a quick blast of air is needed). Once a year I would fill up the scuba tank to 3000psi. I do have some 10M guns and it’s easier to fill directly from a scuba tank. The pump won’t even be used every week. For example I have not shot in several weeks due to my schedule and it’s too hot right now in Texas after work. Of course when it cools off some I may need to fill the rifle 3-4 times a week. When the time changes in November it will be dark after work and can only shoot on the weekends. I am shooting 177 target rifles. One fill will get me thru a shooting session. The reason for the CX4i is it should be way overkill for my needs and therefore last a longtime. All this is assuming I don’t get a lemon. It would appear to me that GX is shipping their pumps to an Amazon warehouse in the USA and if you buy direct from GX, Amazon, Walmart, or Ali they all ship from within the USA and come from the same warehouse. Therefore it is the luck of the draw if you get a bad pump. I am just trying to confirm this. If it turns out to be the case I will order from Ali and save the money.

Typical fill will be from a little over 100bar to a little over 200bar. Simple quick fills. I did buy a GX E-L2 recently for filling on the road and am impressed. Fills the rifle in 2 minutes 15 seconds. I am looking at the CS4i as my main fill compressor that is set up permanently in my gun room (in A/C) to fill rifles before I take them outside to shoot. Ideally I would no longer need a tank and just sell the tank. I would think the CX4i would last a lifetime for my use assuming it is not a dud from the factory. I do have a spare steel scuba tank I will probably keep around if I need a quick blast of air (sometimes filling a rifle that is completely empty a quick blast of air is needed). Once a year I would fill up the scuba tank to 3000psi. I do have some 10M guns and it’s easier to fill directly from a scuba tank. The pump won’t even be used every week. For example I have not shot in several weeks due to my schedule and it’s too hot right now in Texas after work. Of course when it cools off some I may need to fill the rifle 3-4 times a week. When the time changes in November it will be dark after work and can only shoot on the weekends. I am shooting 177 target rifles. One fill will get me thru a shooting session. The reason for the CX4i is it should be way overkill for my needs and therefore last a longtime. All this is assuming I don’t get a lemon. It would appear to me that GX is shipping their pumps to an Amazon warehouse in the USA and if you buy direct from GX, Amazon, Walmart, or Ali they all ship from within the USA and come from the same warehouse. Therefore it is the luck of the draw if you get a bad pump. I am just trying to confirm this. If it turns out to be the case I will order from Ali and save the money.
Thank you for taking the time to respond… am looking for a direct fill system for my PCPs and your insights are a big help…🙏

I am sure it happens but I haven’t seen anywhere people reporting getting a doa cs4. The one guy says his stops after a half hour or so. I am sure that he has a very simple to fix issue if he is handy with diy stuff.

Here is a follow up on the post I started. I did roll the dice and order the CS4i from Ali on 8/24. My account on their website said the expected delivery would be today, 9/3. Another part said it was guaranteed to ship on 9/3 or I would be refunded. I went to check my order earlier and it had disappeared from my account. Went to PayPal and they refunded my money. Weird deal. Probably for the best as Ali charged tax and the GX Official site does not. Tax eroded the savings from a little over $100 down to $65. I will reorder thru the GX Official site. I am not in a hurry and got my money back without even asking. This may be a good thing as I had been thinking I may be better off with a CS3i or even a CS2. That seems like a simple, reliable design with parts available though most don’t seem to need parts. Since I don’t plan to fill tanks maybe keep it simple stupid.