Deleted

Does anybody know of a really good airsmith that will work on Bintac stuff?
I have a T9 that is not cycling out of the box. Is there someone that can make this piece of crap work? I'm in Colorado if anyone knows someone local

I have a T9 that is not cycling out of the box. Is there someone that can make this piece of crap work? I'm in Colorado if anyone knows someone local
I had to sign up and join in today to reply to this. The timing is so crazy! I was exactly to the point you are just a few days ago. I may have Great news for you my friend.
So I received my t9 on July 12 after it being lost by UPS for almost a month. I ordered it June 11. Anyways straight out of the box I filled it to 4500psi and put JSB Hades in the mag. Got to my spot, cocked it back and pulled the trigger... NOTHING! Just click! I was pissed and went home and pushed the pellet out. I noticed that the safety switch wouldn't engage also. I already had a hard time with the company I got it from by them not being too helpful with the major delay and I thought it was gone, so I started emailing every airgun company I could Google looking for a airgun repair person. I previously purchased a Megalodon from Central Florida Airguns so I even asked him even though I didn't purchase my t9 from him (Jon Voss). He jumped right in action and called Bin from Bintac. Bin emailed me and hooked me up with video call with Jason. Since I noticed the safety switch issue I focused on that as being the problem. He told me to cock it so I did, he said Now check safety, safety worked. So I'm like ok I'm good to go, I must didn't fully cock it. I go out the next day and cock and load it, pull the trigger, POW! Strong shot, then poop like a fart on shot 2 and also jam. Kept doing that for a total of 5 magz but 1 did cycle fine. I email Bin again, video call Jason and he gave me steps and I added a few. Now today July 18 my T9 rocks like a guitar!

1. Put a little oil on the fire pin and slid.
2. Check to make sure the handle grips on the side are tight. One of mine were loose.
3. Cock it, put it on safety, then keep coking it to simulate it being in use. The O rings are super tight and the moving parts need to be well lubricated.
4. Use JSB Diablo or Hades for now until the make something else for this.

I did this last night and kept pulling it back like 300 times. I kept the mind of priming a pump and loosen the grip. I went out today and my T9 is FIRE!!!!!!!! Absolutely!!!! Full 4500 psi! Do this and let me know if it helps u. Bintac customer service is amazing and they back all their products no matter where u got it from.

Last edited:
I had to sign up and join in today to reply to this. The timing is so crazy! I was exactly to the point you are just a few days ago. I may have Great news for you my friend.
So I received my t9 on July 12 after it being lost by UPS for almost a month. I ordered it June 11. Anyways straight out of the box I filled it to 4500psi and put JSB Hades in the mag. Got to my spot, cocked it back and pulled the trigger... NOTHING! Just click! I was pissed and went home and pushed the pellet out. I noticed that the safety switch wouldn't engage also. I already had a hard time with the company I got it from by them not being too helpful with the major delay and I thought it was gone, so I started emailing every airgun company I could Google looking for a airgun repair person. I previously purchased a Megalodon from Central Florida Airguns so I even asked him even though I didn't purchase my t9 from him (Jon Voss). He jumped right in action and called Bin from Bintac. Bin emailed me and hooked me up with video call with Jason. Since I noticed the safety switch issue I focused on that as being the problem. He told me to cock it so I did, he said Now check safety, safety worked. So I'm like ok I'm good to go, I must didn't fully cock it. I go out the next day and cock and load it, pull the trigger, POW! Strong shot, then poop like a fart on shot 2 and also jam. Kept doing that for a total of 5 magz but 1 did cycle fine. I email Bin again, video call Jason and he gave me steps and I added a few. Now today July 18 my T9 rocks like a guitar!

1. Put a little oil on the fire pin and slid.
2. Check to make sure the handle grips on the side are tight. One of mine were loose.
3. Cock it, put it on safety, then keep coking it to simulate it being in use. The O rings are super tight and the moving parts need to be well lubricated.
4. Use JSB Diablo or Hades for now until the make something else for this.

I did this last night and kept pulling it back like 300 times. I kept the mind of priming a pump and loosen the grip. I went out today and my T9 is FIRE!!!!!!!! Absolutely!!!! Full 4500 psi! Do this and let me know if it helps u. Bintac customer service is amazing and they back all their products no matter where u got it from.

I just got my T9 a week ago. Have fired about 100 rounds with same issues you had at beginning
What is best oil to use?

I tried what he suggested, it didn't help at all.
I used food grade silicone oil
I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, I used food grade vegetable oil. Bintac customer service should definitely take care of you. Mine is still cycling smoothly. I did 5 more mags with only 1 misfire after a dry fire. All JSB Hades. I have so Texoma 102 grain I plan on trying this week. I'm not sure how that's gonna go but I'll update. Im gonna be testing Texoma 102, NSA 79, JSB Diablo (#1 recommended).

This issue is obviously endemic to this model, and apparently many issues are to the brand in general.
A super shady drop shipping "airgun shop" shills their stuff on you tube, and they sell faulty misrepresented products that never should have left the factory & once they do it's your problem under "warranty."
I really should have done my research before buying instead of getting excited about it because of some stupid videos.
I thought was getting something that came close to a leshiy in performance at a savings, but instead I've got something that only kind of functions at 65% pressure & at much lower power than advertised. I have no confidence in the product.
I'd say you get what you pay for, but $900 isn't a small amount of money regardless of its relative savings compared to other 35 cal auto loading airguns
I ran into this same problem over two years ago, when I bought the AEA HPBP .25cal, which was supposed to be as good as an FX Dreamline, but with more power and semi auto. Nothing but magazine breaks and jams, trigger malfunctions, and output power that was over 20fpe less than the published specs. Now you can't find one mention of this airgun anywhere! I ended up selling it at half the price I paid after sending back to Bin for repairs.

Whatever deal you think you're getting choosing AEA, most people wish they would have passed it altogether, especially with their semiautomatic offerings.

I definitely noticed with my t9 that the more I used it the less buggy it got.
Most definitely. Also the best slugs for mine are NSA 79 grn. Those spit like sunflower seeds and cycle very well. Gonna try the NSA 93 grn next.
I also noticed that one of my magazines are a little bent on the inside. I noticed it after trying the Texoma 102 grain. It didn't cycle fully and got bent and I had to push it out of the magazines. Too heavy. Now I definitely get random cycle issues when I use that magazines but I am aware of the damage. Other than that, with the good mag I cycle perfectly with JSB Diobolo & Hades pellets, and NSA 79 grain slugs. Gonna try NSA 93 because the NSA 79 seems a little small in the mag but function very well

Last edited: