FX Delta Force Strong!!!

Had a really awesome experience over the last few weeks getting to know a fella by the name of Lodewyk Jansen van Vuuren. He owns and makes the Delta Force chassis which he was kind enough bring with him on his trip to RMAC. In a word, AWESOME!!! That’s all I got in a word, but to describe it in depth will take some time. There’s so many features and just great design in this chassis it is truly a pleasure to shoot with. I’ve had many MDT chassis, from the LSS to the ACC and this one is my favorite. Not to MDT can’t make a chassis, oh they can, and they are great, but I really like this chassis. I’m going to tease you a little and give a full write up later, with weight, length, adjustability and how it all works. In a few short mins, my DRS went from this,,, to this.

IMG_8770.jpeg

IMG_8774.jpeg

Is your Chassis a prototype or is it the production model. Judging by the pic, the machining looks really rough. The cheekpiece looks less than perfect also.
I have been bugging Utah about picking one of these up but judging by this pic... I'm not so sure now.
The cheek rest appears to have some self adhesive foam on it, maybe adhesive is failing? As far a rough machining, if it’s there, I would think it would be addressed before anodizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dairyboy
People were shocked at the price of the pro versions.....wait till they see how much the chassis is. Their standard rifle will rocket up to the price of the pro with the addition of this chassis.

High quality products cost money....cheap things typically don't last.
These only cost around $600. At least based on there cost on their website of 10,900 Rand. So can get into a Chassis with a DRS for well under $2000 instead of $3100 for the pro MDT version.

What about shipping a chassis from them....ordered my muzzle break from SA and shipping was as much as the product. And that was a small muzzle break
Apparently Utah Airguns is gonna stock them. What the upcharge will be will be determined of course later. If they can price it well under the MDT I think they'll have a winner. If not? I don't see why one would get one.

Reactions: woogie_man
I asked Lodewyk to mil a chassis and knock the chips off and send it. He did a little more than that. He took any flash off and gave it a good sanding and partial buffing. I love the raw look. Even better with machine marks. It’s the mark of the tradesman I suppose. There are a few bobbles, and small scuffs, swirl marks in the chassis that won’t be there on the production pieces. The production pieces are cerakoted, FDE and black as of now. But more colors are possible in the future. Is this a prototype? not sure honestly, it could be. I do know it’s probably the only one finished in raw finish. Lodewyk said it was a pain in the butt, so there’s that. The cheek rest is a fitted piece, that can be removed for washing or left off if one would rather. The butt pad is a silicone type material, not sure exactly what it is, but it really stays where you put it on your shoulder. I do consider him a long distance friend, but I’m not afraid to be honest with him either. That said, I paid for this chassis and I offered to give him an amateur review if he didn’t mind my honesty. The guy is legit, and not afraid to stick it out there. I give him that.

IMG_8810.png

IMG_8808.png