• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Desmondtheman007 Is a SCAMMER

First thing in the last few months I do.since there have been more scams than usual..i want to see when he joined ...few months ago..big no no specialy in a $100+ transaction second you need to see what kind of reply he have made to earn his posting Wrights...this guy the same as few others made some really dumb reply .. dumb because they have no meaning at all .. nothing to show he is really interested in what he is replying..so he is only making it to have the 10 needed for posting..a $$.SALE n take your money...I have seen interesting things for sale , from people that joined almost the same week or month..joined... No -No

Really feel bad for all the people that have lost money in bad transactions....my first purchase here in AGN like 6 yrs ago..I purchase a hatsan galatian..with a sumo .. the gun arrived perfectly packed..but no sumo .. box was perfect. No lose tape or broken..no way for the sumo to not be there..he simply scammed me he never put the sumo on the package..the first thing he said was that the shipper stole it...so it was I thin of he said I said I just leave it like that..in this case it was a old member supposedly good .. the only one who have scammed me in all the transactions I have made here.n I was not the first with the lost sumo..

I posted this on the general discussions area today. I'm glad this guy has been discovered... I wanted to warn of a scammer named Desmondtheman007 aka Desmond Eliot. He tried to scam me on a Taipan Veteran .25 he supposedly purchased from a Matt from R&L in Colorado in 2018. After red flagging questions from him that set off my scammer alarm I checked with R&L and they told me they had no record of him purchasing from them and that Matt wasn't even working w them in 2018. In the meantime he told me he had sold a Wildcat Mk3 to a Tim on these forums and I should trust him. Since I had placed a WTB ad for that Taipan Veteran last month I've been daily looking at the classifieds and remembered that someone was looking for a Wildcat Mk3 w a profile name of TBiagi. I did a search and found the Wildcat Mk3 want ad and saw that Tbiagis real name is Tim. I reached out to Tim and he said that yes he bought Wildcat from this Desmondtheman007. Presently he has not received ANY TRACKING on his gun. It's been over a week since he paid him. This Desmond Eliot has stopped responding to me . BEWARE of this guy !!!

What's really funny is how he kept calling me "Sir" this and "Sir" that when he was asking why I hadn't sent him my shipping address. I've been scammed in the past and this way of addressing me stood out. The biggest red flag to me was when he asked for a screenshot of the Pp payment transaction once I put it thru which I never did. My scam radar lit up when he made that request. 

@ Stony30 - It is common practice, that many, many service men (military past) will address you as Sir. It is engraved into our soul to display at all times “ respect”. It is most unfortunate that those who choose the low road disrespect the high road. Wo be to those that choose to cross the brotherhood of a true AGN member. Fore if you perceive that you are untraceable or untouchable you are mistaken. No threat, I speak only truth. There is an old proverb “ live by the sword, and so on”. Technology leaves a trail. Breadcrumbs?

Watch your six!

Mr. Stony, You have brothers; thank you for sharing with those of us who choose the high road. May there be No weak Links!