Seneca/Sam Yang Desperate need of an effective arrow target that my .45 909 won't blow through

400 grains including the 100 gr. tip
@Steelhead707 So they are slightly larger and about 25 grains heavier than the .357 air bolts. A good broached target is what I have not invested in. Let us know what works for you when you find one. I have a worthless Block target. Broadheads blow through it. Right now I have to put hay or straw bales behind my target. I've destroyed maybe three bolts total including one destroyed on a hunt when it stuck into a tree. The others got messed up when I used a plywood backstop. That messed up the fletching that I haven't looked into repairing. It also bent some replaceable blades.

This is the target that I purchased, and it works perfectly, as advertised. No bolts destroyed, no pass-thrus, and able to extract them enough without damage. This is not a broadhead-friendly target, however. I will work on that moving forward, but for now I'm happy being able to just stop my field/practice points.

This is the target that I purchased, and it works perfectly, as advertised. No bolts destroyed, no pass-thrus, and able to extract them enough without damage. This is not a broadhead-friendly target, however. I will work on that moving forward, but for now I'm happy being able to just stop my field/practice points.
That's awesome. I've never seen a no speed limit target! I think I need one of these.