Brocock/BRK Devious Deed, BRK Pathfinder…

Today at the Junior Sportsman’s session at my club, while the juniors were shooting. I let a few of the attending dads fondle the Pathfinder… I was running the line and overheard them talking bout “BB guns”. One of them owns a Benjamin Fortitude. So I pulled out my case and said when the line goes hot… fondle away. To say they were impressed is an understatement, then I gave them the addresses to the AGN and HAM sites… Am going to set up a specific shooting station for the dads in the next session to deeply set the PCP hooks…😈

I did the same at my range with the Maverick. No one understood the accuracy or complexity or, for that matter, the craftsmanship and precision. Regular shooters, cops, Alphabet org, etc. were quite impressed.
Course, I’m in a “wasteland” for this technology but not for powder burners.
Alphabet Agencies, oh my! 🙏… Nah! The majority of the “working class” foot soldiers are solid American citizens…🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Reactions: Patrick1
Today at the Junior Sportsman’s session at my club, while the juniors were shooting. I let a few of the attending dads fondle the Pathfinder… I was running the line and overheard them talking bout “BB guns”. One of them owns a Benjamin Fortitude. So I pulled out my case and said when the line goes hot… fondle away. To say they were impressed is an understatement, then I gave them the addresses to the AGN and HAM sites… Am going to set up a specific shooting station for the dads in the next session to deeply set the PCP hooks…😈
LoL...their parents probably not liking you too much.
"Mommy, i want a Pathfinder!!" .."how much is it?" :eek:
But, Nice way to grow the sport!

FWIW
I've been a member her at at GTA for a number of years, but never considered HAM
Thanks @LLeon!
This post of your pushed me over the edge and I joined this morning
Edward

Reactions: L.Leon